SPU refers to the Sardar Patel University. This University comes under the list of the largest Universities in Gujarat State. The Sardar Patel University was established in 1995 and approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). SPU is known for its 98-100% placement rate with 6LPA as the highest salary package. This University offers an SPU Login portal to all the students where the students can log in and get various information.
In this article, we will share all the important details about SPU Login Portal, how can you access SPU Student Corner, how to check SPU login Exam/results at www.spu.ac.in result and other related details.
SPU portal login details
The Sardar Patel University is known as one of the best Technical Universities in Gujarat State. This University offers various courses including Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Vocational, Value-added, and Doctoral Courses in various streams. You can apply for different subject courses including Management, Arts, Commerce, Science, Library Sciences, and Architecture. The SPU is Reaccredited by NAAC with ‘B’ Grade.
The SPU offers you a great experienced faculty that holds a Ph.D. degree in their relevant fields. You can apply for BA, BBA, B.Sc, BSW, M.Lib, MSW, and other UG, PG, Diploma, Doctoral, and value-added courses. The Sardar Patel University offers an SPU Login portal for its students where all the students can log in through login credentials and know about exams, results, Time-Table, Lectures, Faculty, SPU Result login and other related details.
SPU student corner login
If you are a student of Sardar Patel University and want to log in, you must have your login credentials such as username and password. Here are the steps for SPU login for your guidance.
- First, go to the official website of Sardar Patel University Login page by clicking here.
- You will be redirected to SPU Login portal.
- Here, enter your username and password.
- Click on the Submit tab.
How can I apply for SPU Online Admission Portal?
The candidates who want to take admission to Sardar Patel University can fill out the online application by visiting the official website of SPU. If you want to apply, here are the steps to apply:
- To save your time, here is the link for SPU online Admission portal, click here.
- If you haven’t registered on SPU portal login, click on Apply Now Tab.
- The new page will open on your screen.
- Here, select your faculty and Program.
- After selecting, the application form will open on your screen.
- Fill all the required information such as Name, Father’s Name, date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Click on submit button and you will receive an application number and password on your provided number and Email ID.
- Next, back to the login page.
- Enter your application No. and password.
- Click on Sign In tab and the detailed application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the asked details and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on Final Submission tab.
- In This way you can apply for SPU Online Admission.
How can I check my spu login results?
If you want to check your www.spu.ac.in result, here are the steps for SPU Login Results.
- Go to the official website of www spu ac in result.
- On the homepage, click on Student Corner option.
- Select the Result option and the new page will open on your screen.
- Here, select the result link related to your subject.
- Enter your roll number and your result will open on your screen.
- You can take print out your result for future reference.
Facilities offered by spu student corner @spuvvn login
Here are the facilities offered by SPU to all the students.
- OLD Hostel
- Nehru Hall
- Signal Sited Flat Type Hostel
- M.B.A (NRI) Hostel
- CTE Hostel
- B.Sc, B.Ed. Hostel
Fees Structure and Eligibility Criteria
- For Graduation- To take admission in gradudation courses such as BA, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com and others, the candidate must have cleared 10+2 with good marks.
- For Postgraduation – To take admission in Postgraduadtion courses such as MA, M.Com, M.sc and other, the candidate musr have graduation degree from any recognized University.
- For MBA and PG Diploma- To take admission in MBA and PG Diploma Course, the candidate must have Graduation Degree and have cleared CAT examination
- For M.Phil – To take admission in M.Phil course, the candidates must have Post Graduation degree.
|BCA||Rs. 14000 (1st Year)|
|B.Ed||Rs. 46000 (1St Year)|
|BBA||Rs. 12500 (1st Year)|
|M.Sc||Rs. 68,140 (1st Year)|
|MBA||Rs. 68140 (1st Year)|
|M.Phil||Rs. 10,700 (Total Fees)|
|PG Diploma||Rs. 7240 (Total Fees)|
If you are from Gujarat state, you can also check Gujarat Free smartphone Scheme 2022.
Is Sardar Patel University good?
SPU is one of the best University in Gujarat that is known for offering outstanding quality education with extremely learning environment.
Is Sadar Patel University UGC approved?
Yes, this University is UGC approved under 2(f) of the UGC Act in October 1968.
How can I login to SPU Login?
You can visit the official website and follow the above-mentioned steps for SPU Login.
How can I check my SPU Results?
Visit the official website and follow the above mentioned steps for SPU login results.