Bihar Krishi Input Anudan Yojana 2021– The Bihar government has launched Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2021 to provide financial help to the farmers. Krishi Input Anudan Yojana 2021 (कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना(2020-21)) Bihar is aimed at providing the maximum grant of Rs. 13500 per hectare to those farmers of the state whose crops are destroyed due to rain and hail. This scheme covers various cities including Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bakksar, Gaya, Jahanabad, Kaimoor, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purvi Champaran, Samastipur, Vaishali, etc.
In this article, we are going to discuss Krishi Input Anudan Yojana 2021 last date list, Registration, Agriculture department of Bihar, DBT agriculture, dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in check status, कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना 2020 21 status, and other related details of E Krishi Anudan Yojana.
What is Krishi Input Anudan Yojana ( Krishi Input Yojana Kya Hai)?
The Agriculture Department of Bihar has decided to start Bihar Krishi Input Anudan Yojana / E Krishi Anudan Yojana to provide financial aid to those farmers of the state who have suffered heavy losses due to natural calamities such as Flood, heavy rain, hail, and drought. The DBT Bihar Agriculture Input Subsidy Scheme would be implemented based on the criteria for assistance under natural calamities declared by the Indian government and local calamities declared by the state government. Here are the subsidy amount declared by DBT agriculture.
|Rainfed (Unirrigated) crop area||Rs. 6800 per hectare|
|Crop damage Due to floods and excess rainfall||Rs. 13,500 per hectare|
|Cultivable land where sand/silt deposition is more than 3 inches||Rs. 12,200 per hectare|
Key Highlights Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Yojana 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Krishi Input Anudan Yojana|
|Started by||Agriculture Department under the government of Bihar|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Operating by||Agriculture Department, Direct Benefit Transfer, Bihar Government|
|Aim||To provide financial aid to those farmers of the state who have suffered heavy losses due to natural calamities such as Flood, heavy rain, hail, and drought.|
Features and benefits :-
- As the farmers have to suffer from some very serious losses because of natural disasters and many farmers commit suicide because of these losses. The state government has launched the Agricultural Input Grant Scheme 2021 to reimburse farmers for losses incurred due to natural disasters.
- A farmer can only receive a grant for up to two hectares as per the above-mentioned criteria. The affected farmer would receive a minimum grant of Rs. 1000 under the Bihar Agriculture Input Grant scheme 2021. The amount of Anudan is given through DBT under the Krishi Input Subsidy Yojana and the amount will be sent directly to their bank account linked with an Aadhaar card.
- To take advantage of the Agriculture Input Subsidy Scheme, you must first make sure whether your district has been deemed drought affected, which you can do by visiting your block.
- According to Agriculture Minister, 23 districts of Bihar, including Patna, Nalanda, Bhojpur, Buxar, Rohtas, Aurangabad, Gopalganj, Muzaffarpur, West Champaran Darbhanga, Samastipur, Muger, Sheikhpura, Lakhisarai, Bhagalpur, Bhabua, Gaya, Jehanabad, and Arwal experienced flooding in March.
- Farmers in 196 blocks of Nawada, Banka, Madhepura, and Kishanganj who have been left out of the scheme can apply online on the Agriculture Department’s DBT portal from May 4 to 11 to get a grant under this scheme and compensate for the loss of Rabi Crops.
Krishi Input Anudan Yojana 2021 Last Date
The Bihar government has decided to give agriculture grants to all the farmers of the state whose rabi crops have been damaged due to hail, rail, and natural calamity. The government will compensate the losses of farmers of the state for the loss of the rabi crop in the month of March. The Krishi Input Anudan Yojana 2021 Last date was 20 May 2021. The application was accepted between 7 May to 20 May 2021. The government of India also working to provide financial assistance to the farmers by launching various schemes such as PM Kisan Khad Yojana.
- Passport Size Photo
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar
- He must own a cultivated land
- Self-declaration along with land document in case of actual cutivator+own land with the sharecropper.
- Farming documents
- LPC/Land receipt / lineage/ Jamabandi/ Sale letter.
- Mobile number
Bihar Krishi Input Anudan Yojana 2021 Registration (कृषि इनपुट अनुदान कब मिलेगा)
- Go to the DBT Bihar Government’s official website by clicking here.
- You will see the option of an online application. Here click on the Krishi Input Anudan option.
- You will be redirected to the next page where you have to enter your farmer registration number and click on the Search button.
- Next, read all the instructions, and the Bihar Krishi Input Anudan Yojana 2021 registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required personal details such as name, age, address, Aadhaar number, DOB, Father’s name, Type of farming, etc.
- In the second part of the form, you have to fill in land-related details such as Land size, type of farming, the reason for the loss, etc.
- In the third part of the form, farmers have to fill in the cultivable land details.
- Next, fill out the declaration part and click on the OTP tab.
- You will receive an OTP on your provided mobile number.
- Enter and verify the OTP and upload all the required documents.
- Submit your application form online and you will get your registration number.
- After getting your registration number, you have to go for further process of Bihar Krishi Input Anudan Yojana Registration.
- For this, go back to the homepage and click on Registration Tab.
- Select the authentication type and the registration page will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details and upload all the asked documents.
- Click on the Registration option.
Dbtagriculture Bihar Gov in Check Status /कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना 2020 21 status
- Go and visit the official website of Bihar Agriculture.
- You will see कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना 2020 21 status check/ Print option. Click on it.
- After clicking, Dbagriculture Bihar Gov In check status page will open on your screen.
- Here, enter the application number and click on search button.
- Finally you will see your Krishi Input Anudan Yojana 2020-21 status on your screen.
How to see कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना 2020 21 List of Beneficiaries?
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Agriculture Department.
- Click on the कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना 2020 21 List of beneficiaries option.
- After clicking, the new page will open on your screen.
- Select your district, block, panchayat, and plan on this page.
- Click on the view records.
- The Krishi Input Anudan Yojana 2021 list of beneficiaries will open on your screen.
How to Login to DBT Online Portal?
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Agriculture Department.
- Click on the login tab.
- Now you can see the following options:
- Form Management
- Login (Department)
- Login (Department/Bank/Others)
- Login (Conservation)
- Login (Seed/fertilizer/insecticide license)
- Choose your preferred option from above.
- Enter your login ID and Password.
- Click on the login button.
How do I get input subsidy?
1. Visit the official website of the DBT agricultural portal of Bihar.
2. Follow the above-mentioned steps to apply for input subsidy.
What is Krishi Input?
The Krishi Input refers to the subsidy amount granted by the Bihar government to those farmers of the state whose crops were affected due to drought or flood.
How can I Know my Kisan registration number in Bihar?
You can visit dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in to know your Kisan registration number in Bihar.
What is DBT in the Bihar government?
DBT refers to the Direct Benefit Transfer Subsidy, which is directly transferred to farmers’ accounts to compensate for their losses.