C. Abdul Hakeem College, Melvisharam, Tamil Nadu, is a government-aided private arts and science college that is associated with Thiruvalluvar University. it is one of the oldest institutions in Ranipet District that was also honored A grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. CAHC offers 31 undergraduate Courses, 6 Postgraduate courses, and Ph.D programs.
This article is aimed at providing all important details about CAHC student login, Abdul Hakeem college online application 2021, CAHC.edu.in result 2021 and other related information.
Student Login – CAHC.edu.in
C Abdul Hakeem College provides an Online student login portal, CAHC student login portal where student can log in with their credentials and knows various details related to their courses such as exam date, online payment, Time-Table, admit card, and other details. Students can also check Veltech Student Login 2021. If you are a student of Abdul Hakeem College, here are the steps for CAHC student login.
- Go to the official website of Cahc.edu.in or Click here.
- On the home page click on the student login option.
- The new page of student login will open on your screen.
- Enter your Username and password.
- Click on the login button to complete the CAHC student login process.
Steps for New Student Account Registration/ C. Abdul Hakeem College Online application 2021
If you are a new admission to C.Abdul Hakeem College, First you have to register yourself at the Student login portal. Here are the steps to Register a new Student College account.
- Viisit the official website of C. Abdul Hakeem College.
- On the homepage click on the New Admission 2021-22 link.
- The admission portal will open on your screen.
- Next, Click on the Student registration option on the upper right side.
- Enter Your name, Mobile number and Email ID.
- Enter your password and confirm it in next box.
- Click on the Register Account button and the registration form will open on your screen.
- You can also register yourself with your Gmail account.
- Fill all the required details and submit with all the asked documnts.
- Download the application form for the future reference.
You can also contact the admission department of C. Abdul Hakeem College in case of any queries.
cahc edu in result 2021
The C. Abdul Hakeem College has released c abdul hakeem college autonomous results 2021 Semester Examination Results in April 2021. The students can check CAHC.edu.in results 2021 on the official website of Abdul Hakeem College. If you want to check your result, here are the steps to check CAHC.edu.in results 2021.
- Visit the official website of C. Abdul Hakeem College .
- Click on the Semester Examination results- April, 2021 link.
- The new result page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Register No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button and your result will appear on your screen.
- You can download and take print of your result for future reference.
Registration for Career skils- A course by TCS ION
The C.Abdul Hakeem College offers a special Career skills program that is initiative by TCS ION. In this course, students can get counseling and various opportunities for their careers. The students who want to apply for these Career skill courses can register themselves on the official link provided on the official website of C. Abdul Hakeem College.
Here are the steps for registration.
- Go to the official website of C. Abdul Hakeem College.
- On the homepage, you will see the link of Career skills course by TCS ION link.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the Student registration form.
- Here, Enter the following details, Full name, Email ID, State, Mobile number, City etc.
- Noe select your College name, Batch and name of Graduation/Post graduation degree.
- Tick the I agree tab for accepting the terms and condition.
- Click on the submit button to complete the process of Registration.
Steps for filling Online Grievance/ Complaint/ Suggestion
C. Abdul Hakeem College also offers an online Grievance portal where students can file their complaints and suggestions by filling an online form. If you are a student of C.Abdul Hakeem college and want to fill any complaint and suggestions. here are the steps:
- Visit the official website of C. Abdul Hakeem College.
- On the home page, click on the students option and select the Online Grievance option.
- The new page of Online Grievance will open on your screen.
- Enter the following details: Full Name, Email Adress, and Mobile number.
- Next, Select the mode and write your complaint or suggestion in the provided box.
- Select your stakeholder.
- You can also upload any referece file upto 2.5mb size.
- At last, click on the Send button to submit your complaint or suggesstion.
1. How to login to CAHC student login Portal?
You can login with your login credentials through the official website of C. Abdul Hakeem College. Follow the above-mentioned steps for CAHC Student Login.
2. What is the helpdesk number of CAHC College?
Helpdesk Number – +914172266486
3. What is the Contact details of CAHC College?
Email ID – [email protected]
Address- 3, Hakeem Nagar, Anna Salai Main Rd, Melvisharam- 632509, Tamil Nadu, India.