The GSWS refers to the Grama Sachivalayam Village/ward/ secretariat system that is launched by the Cheif Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri YS Jaganmohan Reddy. The main purpose of this system is to bring an effective way for communication and interaction between governance and people of state without any corruption and discrimination. This system offers 500 services for about 35 government departments.
In this article, we are going to share with you various details including GSWS Login Page, Employee login, department login, volunteer login, and main login. Apart from this, you can explore HRMS login AP, GSWS attendance dashboard, navasakam login, GSWS LMS login, GSWS Dashboard, SPANDANA login, and other related information.
GSWS Employee login Steps @GSWS ap.gov.in login
If you are looking for GSWSA Employee login/ Main login, here are the step for GSWS login.
- Visit the official website of GSWS by Clicking here.
- Click on the login option for GSWS login.
- A new GSWS login home main page will open your screen.
- Select the Employee login tab.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Enter the Captcha code inthe Captcha code box.
- Click on the option Login now to complete the process of GAWSA login.
About Grama Ward Sachivalayam Login
With the help of the Grama Ward Sachivalayam System, the government of Andhra Pradesh is bringing a positive change for the rural and village citizens. This system was introduced by the government on 26th January 2020 that offers more than 500 government and non-government services for state citizens.
It’s an initiative by the government of AP that covers 35 government departments ensuring that local and poor citizens are served at the village level. For Grama Sachivalayam login check Gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. You can also check Kerala University Student Login.
Grama Sahivalayam login page allows two types of AP GSWS login systems.
Steps for GSWS Citizen Login
If you are looking for GSWS Citizen login, here are the steps:
- Go and visit the official website of Grama Ward Sachivalayam GSWS login.
- On the GSWS home page, Click on the login option.
- The page of Village- Ward Secretariat GSWS login page will open on your screen.
- Here, select the Citizen login tab.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number.
- Enter the Captcha code in the Captcha code box.
- Click on the Send OTP option. And you will recieved an OTP on your registered mobile.
- Enter and verify your OTP to complete the process.
How to Reset Forgot password of GSWS Employee login
- Go to the official website of Gramaward Sachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWS/#/login.
- On the homepage, click on the Login option.
- The Village -Ward Secretariat page will open on your screen.
- Select the Employee login tab and click on Forget password button.
- A new page of Forgot password will open on your screen.
- Enter your username and you will recieve an OTP on your registered mobile.
- Enter and verify OTP to reset new password.
Steps for GSWS LMS Login
- For GSWS LMS Login, Click here.
- After clicking, You will be redirected to LMS Login page.
- Enter your Username and password.
- Click on the Submit button to complete GSWS HRMS login process.
- If you have Forgot password of LMS login, you can reset it by clicking on the Forgot Password option.
Welfare programs provided by the Village Ministries
- YSR Pension Kaanuka/ YSR Navasakam Login.
- YSR Pelli Kanuka
- AP Ration Card
- AP Rice Card ( New)
- House allocations
- Updating Aadhaar
- Clean drinking water connection
- All government civil work.
- Marketing Farmer’s produce
- All daily and poultry produce
- Health and medical services
- Funeral details
How to make requests for GSWS Dashboard services?
On the official website of GSWS, the employees can make requests for GSWS Dashboard or SPANDANA Dashboard services. Only the employees can access this website as it is not yet open to the public. here are the steps for GSWS dashboard request submission.
- Go to the official website of Grama Ward Sachivalayam Login.
- On GSWS home page, Click on the dashboard and the page of GSWS services Dashboard will open on your screen.
- Select and enter all the required details here such as District, R/U flag, mandals, Department, Service type, Date etc.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the process.
Steps for making the request on SPANDANA Dashboard
- Go to the official website of Grama Ward Sachivalayam.
- Click on the Dasboard option on the homepage.
- on the GSWS Services Dasboard page, click on the SPANDANA Dasboard option for GSWS SPANDANA login.
- Select and enter all the required details here.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the process of SPANDANA login.
1. What is the official website of GSWS login?
Official website – https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWS/Home/Main
2. How to login to the GSWS HRMS login portal?
Go to the official website.
On the homepage, click on the Human Resource Management option.
Enter your credentials and click on submit button.
3. How to login to the GSWS Login portal?
You can follow the steps given in the above article for the GSWS Login Portal.