Kerala’s State Board of technical education has released the notification to download the Hall Ticket for the Diploma exam conducted by SBTE. Students can download the Hall Ticket by directly visiting the website www.sbte.kerala.gov.in. This article details how to log in, register, download hall tickets, and check exam dates and results. Board released the exam guidelines and no student will be allowed to take the exam without a hall ticket.
Note: The exams have already been started from 07.07.2021 onwards. Make sure to download Hall ticket/ Admit card from below.
Sbte kerala login 2021
|Board||State board of technical education|
|Exam date||July 2021 (tentative)|
Download SBTE Kerala Hall ticket 2021
SBTE Kerala Hall Ticket 2021 download can be done via visiting the official website. Simply enter your registration number and password and login. After successful logging, your admit card (hall ticket) will appear on the screen. You can take a printout of it or download it. Here we have provided a step-by-step process to download hall tickets:
- Visit the official website https://www.sbte.kerala.gov.in/.
- Click on e-services student button.
- If you have registration number click on existing registration.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter Captcha display on screen correctly.
- Click on sign in button.
- Your Hall ticket will be displayed on your screen, download it.
- Or take a printout of your hall ticket.
SBTE Registration process
In this article, we provide a simple and step-by-step process to register on the SBTE portal. Kerala’s state board provide online registration option to their students so that they can download Hall ticket, admit card, check results. The steps are as follows. Apart from this students of Kerala University can check their results on the Kerala university student login.
- Open official website https://www.sbte.kerala.gov.in/public/studentSignup/.
- Click on student button.
- Click on New registration.
- New Student registration display will open.
- Enter valid Mobile number and email address of the student.
- Type captcha display on screen.
- Click on submit button.
- A new display will open where you have to verify your mobile number and email address.
- To verify, click on verify, enter 4 digit OTP received on your mobile number.
- Click on proceed and verify.
- Enter Admission number.
- Select institution from drop-down menu.
- Enter date of birth.
- Note- Newly admitted students, sign-up using admission number, Other student should sign up using their PR Number.
- Enter captcha display on screen and click on validate profile.
- After enter few more details, your registration will be successful, and you will get registration number on your mobile number and email address.
Details to check on your hall ticket 2021
- Candidate name
- Gender (Male/female)
- Candidate Father’s name
- Address detail
- Application number
- Name of exam center
- Reporting time and date of exam
- Duration of exam
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Center code
- Signature of candidate
Check SBTE Kerala Hall Ticket
|SBTE KERALA TIME TABLE||https://www.sbte.kerala.gov.in/downloadAttachment/a65d6396-4186-42df-a880-878|
|SBTE KERALA HALL TICKET 2021||https://www.sbte.kerala.gov.in/|
Important Instructions for Hall ticket
- Hall ticket of the candidate shall be issued to all the eligible candidates.
- Duplicate Hall Ticket can download remitting Rs 60 online.
- Supplementary candidates have to produce a valid Government issued photo identity card(Aadhaar, PAN, Driving License, Office i.d) along with Hall ticket.
- No candidate is permitted to appear for the examination without a Hall ticket.
Instruction for candidates
- Any candidate undergone prescribed course in any recognized Polytechnic colleges in the state are eligible to register for the examination.
- No minimum attendance criteria insisted to regular candidate due to COVID-19 constraints.
- Candidates can register for the examination through their login using official website, https://www.sbte.kerala.gov.in/.
- The regular candidates who have updated their profile in the portal can make the examination registration through their login.
- Candidates are required to keep the Reference ID of the registration. No need to submit the printout to the institution.
SBTE Kerala Result 2021
- The result of the examination will be published in www.sbte.kerala.gov.in
- The result of the examination shall be finalized on the day of completion of 4 months from the publication of results.
- No change in the examination results shall be permitted after the finalization of results.
- The claim for Grace marks are expected to be submitted well in advance of the publication of results.
- Expected date of declaration of result is September 2nd week.
How to download SBTE Kerala admit card 2021
Visit official website www.sbte.kerala.gov.in.
Exam date of SBTE 2021
Notified soon on official website https://www.sbte.kerala.gov.in/
How to generate Hall ticket online
Visit the official website, click on student login, and download hall ticket
When will be the result of the SBTE Kerala exams announced?
It will be notified soon on the official website, expected 1 week of September 2021
How to log in to the SBTE portal
Visit official website https://www.sbte.kerala.gov.in/