Gem Login 2022: GEM stands for government E-marketplace which is an online portal started by the government of India in which the stores are acquired by the government. This Govt E marketplace login can be done via visiting the official GEM login portal at gem.gov.in. Buyers and sellers can also do their GEM registration online by going to this portal. In this article we are going to cover GEM 2022 registration process, login portal, GEM login problem solution, gem portal for seller and buyer and how new tenders can be acquired as well.
Gem login 2022 @sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
In order to log in on the GEM portal, you need to visit the official login portal of GEM.GOV.in login portal. This portal is also known as the sso.gem.gov.in login portal. After going to the page you will be redirected to the GEM SSO login page. Here are the steps for gem portal login seller and gem portal login buyer.
Visit the SSO GEM login portal
You can visit the official GEM SSO website by simply clicking on the gem.gov.in website. Go to google and search for gem login portal.
Visit SSO GEM LOGIN
From here you can visit the SSO login page or simply click on this link https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin to visit the official login portal of sso.gem.gov.in.
Enter your GEM user ID.
You can easily login to the portal via your GEM user login ID. If you do not have your account created, you can simply follow the below-given steps for the GEM registration process.
Enter the characters shown in the image. (Captcha code)
Click on submit button
After completion of the form, you will see I new form where you will have to enter your GEM login password.
Enter your GEM password
On the next page simply enter your password, the authentication process will be done once you click on the submit button.
Gem login forgot password
Gem Login Error resolved: If you forgot gem user id and password or gem login id forgot. Then don’t worry, just follow the below-given steps to reset it.
- Visit https://gem.gov.in/ and click on Login option.
- Now click on the “Forgot your Password” link.
- Enter your User Id.
- Enter the characters displayed in the captcha box, and press SUBMIT button.
- You will receive an e-mail on your registered e-mail ID with a link to Reset your password.
- Click on Reset password and enter your new password.
- Login by using the login ID and password.
Gem Portal Registration
The registration process on GEM portal includes two types of registration:
1.) GeM buyer registration
2.) GeM seller registration
The process is really easy in that you have to fill out the online form which is followed by the verification process. Here is the detailed information for both registrations.
How to register as a Gem Buyer – Gem Buyer Registration
- Visit https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer
- Accept the terms and conditions of the registration process as a buyer.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number.
- Enter your mobile number which is linked with your Aadhaar card or UID.
- Submit the OTP.
- Complete the form and upload the required documents.
- Now your GEM marketplace registration process as a buyer is completed.
- You can do the gem buyer login by visiting the gem portal login page.
Note: For the registration process it is necessary that you provide an official email ID that ends with nic.in, gov.in ,gov.org etc. In case you do not have any official email address you can obtain it via the officer by sending an email at [email protected].
How to register as a Gem Seller – Gem Seller Registration
- Visit https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller
- Read and verify the terms of registration.
- Select the type of business or organization.
- Provide your business name.
- Fill out the seller registration form and upload the necessary documents.
- Complete your GEM seller registration process and log in via visiting the GEM seller login page.
Documents Required For GEM Registration
- Aadhaar Card.
- Firm/Enterprise Name.
- Enterprise Address
- GST number.
- Products Listing.
Gem portal tender login
For GEM tenders login – GEM portal tender you need to visit the official CPPP portal or you can directly visit this link – https://gem.gov.in/cppp. Here all the information regarding tender documents is published in order to facilitate the dissemination and access of information for the tenders. The CPP portal provides information on GEM which is really helpful for new tenders.
You can search by entering your tender ID, tender title, organization name, and bid Sub. closing date and availability report ID. Here you will see the list of all the tenders.
Gem Portal 2022 @www.gem.gov.in
Gem.gov.in Registration 2022 & Login Link Portal
The official Gem portal helps to ease the digital procurement of goods and services across our country. The government of India aims to make a user-friendly portal by which the acquirement of goods and services can be done digitally without any hassles.
Once you register yourself on GEM registration 2022, you can trade consumer products and services via your registered firm/company. After the registration process, you can easily login to the Gem portal login page and start selling your goods and services across the country. The GEM portal tender – CPPP tenders are also allotted through the GEM.GOV.in portal.
The government is going to allot new tenders for everyone. For that kindly register yourself over the portal and log in to complete the process. We have provided detailed information on how you can register yourself on the portal and log in easily without any trouble. You would just need your gem portal login ID to access your account.
Gem login problem – Solution & Fix
Sometimes users are facing issues logging into the GEM portal. Many users say that I am having trouble logging into GEM. What should I do? Why can’t I login?
There can be a few issues that are preventing you from logging into the portal. The errors may include supported device error, web browser error, Error #LR-1198, and gem app issue. These issues are due to temporary network problems, so kindly be patient for a while and try to login after a few minutes. If the issue is not solved then simply reset your password and try to log in again.
GEM Helpline & Customer Care Number
If you have any sort of feedback, issue or FAQs you can always visit the contact us page of the portal. Alternately you can mail or call the toll-free numbers at:
- mail at: helpdesk-gem[at]gov[dot]in
- Toll Free Numbers: 1800-419-3436; 1800-102-3436
You can also create a support ticket by visiting https://gem.gov.in/gemtickets.
Once done you can track your ticket at https://gem.gov.in/gemtickets/search.
There are also video tutorials for Buyers-related queries and seller-related queries as well.
- For Buyer related tutorials visit https://gem.gov.in/training/videos/buyers
- For Seller related tutorials visit https://gem.gov.in/training/videos/sellers
Also check: SPU Login 2022
1. How do you make a GeM Login?
You can complete your GEM login by visiting the official website of gem buyer login page.
2. How does a Buyer Login to GeM?
You will get your login credentials after a successful registration. You can use login credentials for buyer login on GEM portal.
3. How does a seller Login to GeM?
You can visit the SSO GEM portal and login through your user ID and password on GEM portal.
4. How do I find my GeM ID and password?
If you have forgot your GEM ID and password, you can reset it by visiting the official login page and click on Forgot Password tab.