FSSAI India has the authority to grant registration and license certificates to the Food business operators of the FBO after verifying/ inspecting all the compliance with set standards and norms. The full form of FSSAI is the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. FSSAi operated under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. The applicants who want to apply can visit the official website of FoSCoS.Fssai.gov.in login.
In this article, we will discuss how to download FSSAI Registration Certificate without login, How to download the issued FSSAI Registration certificate, FSSAI Login, FSSAI License Check/ renewal, Registration, and other related details.
How To Download Fssai Certificate from FoSCoS Fssai.gov.in?
Any individual or entity intending to start a food-related business in a commercial complex or a simple residential complex, such as a home, must first obtain a certification or registration from the FSSAI in India. Here are the steps for FOSCOS FSSAI Certificate Download at Foscos Fssai.gov.in
- First, visit the official website of FoSCos by clicking here.
- Click on the “Login-Business’ option on the homepage.
- The Login page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Enter the Captcha code in the captcha code box.
- Click on the Sign-in Button.
- After successful Sign-in, your dashboard will open on your screen.
- Click on the Issued Option.
- To Apply for FSSAI License download, Click on the “Issued-License” option.
- For FSSAI Registration, click on “Issued-Registration Certificate”.
- After Clicking, your FSSAI FOSTAC Training Certificate download with all the details will appear on your screen.
- Next Click on your FSSAI Certificate Registration Number under the “Reference no/Registration No” Column.
- After clicking, your FSSAI Certificate will appear on your screen. you can download it by clicking on download button.
In this way, you can also do an FSSAI Certificate download without Login. Similarly, you can also FSSAI Certificate download Tamil Nadu, FSSAI Certificate download Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, and others.
Issuance Process for FoSCoS FSSAI Certificate Download
As the FBO applicant filled out the application form on Foscos Fssai.gov.in, the FSSAI authority will conduct the following process for issuing FSSAI Registration or License.
- First, the FSSAI authority confirms the belonging of the application of the FSSAI Jurisdiction and as well as fee payment.
- Second, they will verify and examine the documentation presented by the applicant as well as perform an inspection of the FBO’s business premises before granting registration or license.
- After all the verification and complete satisfaction, the FSSAI authority will send a copy of FSSAI Registration or license to the applicant’s email address.
FSSAI Certificate- Importance
- The FBOs have to display their FSSAI registration number on all the packed food products.
- The FBOs can use the FSSAI logo on the packaging of the food products to ensure the customers that food quality is verified and safe.
- If the FBOs do not have an FSSAI certificate, the Food Safety officers verify/inspect the food premiss or goods and levy Severe fines.
- If any FBOs are failed to obtain FSSAI certificate, it may lead to Civil liability.
- The FSSAI certificate improves the food industry’s trustworthiness and helps in attracting investors, partners and customers.
FSSAI Registration- Types and Process
If you want to apply for FSSAI Registration, here are the steps:
- First, visit the official website of Food License Registration.
- Click on the FSSAI Registration Tab on the homepage.
- The FSSAI Registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter the following details: Applicant Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, Nature of Business.
- Select the expected turnover of your business and enter Business Address, Name, Pin Code etc.
- Select your business entity and Registration Tenure.
- Tick the terms and conditions.
- Click on Proceed and Pay securely and make an online payment.
- In this way, your FSSAI Registration process will be complete.
Types of FSSAI Registration
There are three types of FSSAI registration available to apply for. The applicants must have to visit the FoSCoS FSSAI website in order to complete the registration process.
- FSSAI Basic Registration
If the annual revenue of an FBO is less than INR 12 lakhs and the daily production capacity is less than 100 liters or KG, the proprietor should just obtain the FSSAI basic Registration Certificate.
2. FSSAI State License
Medium-sized FBOs with annual sales of more than or equal to INR 12 lakhs but less than INR 20 crore should apply for an FSSAI State License. They will receive it from the appropriate state government.
3. FSSAI Central License
Large-scale FBOs with an annual turnover of INR 20 Crore should now apply for FSSAI Central License. And such FBOs should receive this from the Central government.
FSSAI – License Number
After successful registration, the FSSAI authority grants FSSAI Registration or License to each FBO with a 14 digit unique identification number. It is mandatory for all the FBOs to display the FSSAI License number on the food packages sold or distributed by them. This 14 digit number will be separated into 5 sections, each of which will contain information about the FBO, allowing them to be distinguished from others.
Here is the detailed information about these 5 sections:
- Section 1 – This holds the first digit indicating whether or not this FBO has received the FSSAI Registration or License.
- Section 2- It holds 2nd and 3rd digits of the FBO’s license number. This section contains information on the state and code in which the FBO is registered and operating.
- Section 3- It contains the 4th and 5th digits of the license number and accurately indicates the year in which the FBO acquired the FSSAI registration or license.
- Section 4 – It holds 6th, 7th and 8th digit of the license number and indicates the quantity of the enrolling master of the FBO.
- Section 5 – It is the last section of the license number, which contains the last six numbers or digits of the license number and represents the FSSAI’s Unique license number for the FBO.
- Go to the official website of FSSAI FoSCoS.
- On the homepage, click on “Login-Authorities”.
- The new page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Enter Captcha Code in the Captcha code box.
- Click on the Sign-in tab to complete FSSAI Login process.
- First, visit the official website of Foscos.fssai.gov.in login.
- Click on “Login-Businesses” on the homepage.
- Either you can sign-in with your License or Certificate number or you can login with your Email ID.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Click on the Sign-in tab.
Process for FSSAI License renewal
- Visit the official website of Food License Registration.
- Click on the Renewal option on the homepage.
- The FSSAI License Renewal Registration form will open on your screen.
- Select your type of Renewal.
- Enter the following information: Organization Name, Applicant Name, Mobile number, Email ID, Registration/ License Number and date of expiry.
- Select your Tenure and click on “Submit & Pay Securely”.
- Make online payment and your FSSAI License renewal process will be completed.
Can we check FSSAI License Online?
Visit the official website to check the FSSAI License number online.
How do I get a food certificate?
FBOs can apply for FSSAI Registration online by completing either Form A (Application for Registration) or Form B (Application for state and Central license) on the FoSCoS site and submitting it. The FBOs can also submit their form to the Department of Food and Safety.
How can I Check my FSSAI Status/ FSSAI License Check?
You can check your FSSAI Status by visiting the official website.
How can I find my FSSAI Username and Password?
After successful registration, you will get your FSSAI Username and Password.
How to download Issued FSSAI Registration Certificate?
You can visit the official website of FoSCoS FSSAI and follow the above-mentioned steps to download Issued FSSAI Registration Certificate.