YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is launched by the Andra Pradesh Chief minister Jaggan Mohan Reddy for farmer’s welfare on 15 October 2019. In this scheme, benefits will be provided directly to farmers of Andra Pradesh. Here we will provide important information regarding the scheme and step-by-step process for ysr rythu bharosa login i.e. ysr rythu bharosa ap gov in login & status check.
Readers can get the YSR Rythu Bharosa application form 2021, payment status, and input subsidy status, Beneficiary list and download it from the given link. Farmers can get detailed information of YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary list 2021, Payment status, and a step-by-step process to checklist and ysr rythu bharosa status.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh (CM jaggan mohan reddy)|
|Department||Agriculture and farmer welfare|
|Start date||15 October 2019|
|Beneficiary||A small marginal farmer having cultivated land 5 acres|
|Benefit||13500 per annum|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme: Apply online
Andhra Pradesh government launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme for farmer welfare so that they get ₹13500 yearly. For this scheme, AP allocated ₹5500 crores in the budget. In this scheme, the amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account directly into their bank account using DBT (direct benefit transfer). The online application and registration process has been started and to avail benefit from this scheme, applicants have to visit the official website. Here we are providing step-by-step instructions to apply online.
- Visit the official website.
- The official page contains a login button you have to click over there.
- After click on the log-in button.
- Enters a username, password, and captcha to log in.
- Fill YSR Rythu Bharosa application form 2021 to get registered.
- On successful registration, people get ₹13,500 into their bank account after listed in the beneficiary list.
ysr rythu bharosa ap gov in login
Farmers and readers get the step-by-step process and important information to log in to the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. Here we provide the important link and detailed information for login so that farmers or readers don’t have any trouble in Login.
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: On the login page of the website, Enter your user name & Password
Step 4: Then enter the captcha shown in the image.
Step 5: Click on the “Log in” button.
How to Reset Forgot Password
Step 1: If you have any trouble login then you have to click on the ‘forgot password‘ option.
Step 2: Enter mobile number.
Step 3: Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- After entering OTP enter a new password and confirm the password.
- Then click on verify.
- Your password will update successfully.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have residential proof of Andra Pradesh.
- Should have agriculture area and its proof.
- Small marginal farmers can apply for this scheme.
- The farmer must have less than 5 acres of land and 1/2 acre of cultivated land to be eligible for this scheme.
- Farmers from other states are not eligible for this scheme.
How to check payment status
All farmer or eligible candidate can check their payment status online by following easy steps as given below:-
- Step 1:- Visit the official website of this scheme.
- Step 2:- Here you find an option to check your payment status click on it.
- Step 3:- Payment status page will be open where you have to enter Aadhaar number.
- Step 4:- After entering Aadhaar number click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 5:- Then your status will be shown on the web page of the screen.
Know your input subsidy status
Candidate can directly visit the official website to know the input status from https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html. or Applicant can directly open the page of input subsidy status.
Now you have to enter the Aadhaar number or Mobile number then click on submit button. Your status will be displayed on the screen.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is a state-financed scheme for the welfare of farmers of the state of Andhra Pradesh in this scheme eligible farmers can get an interest-free loan for their farming or cultivated area.
- In this scheme, small marginal farmers get financial assistance of rupees 13500 per annum and tenant farmers will get 2500 rupees from the State government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, farmers can also get borewell and 9-hour free electricity in a day.
- Life insurance of 5 lakh rupees will be given to all eligible farmers and also the premium will be paid by the government.
- New dairy will be open under this scheme and long-pending irrigation projects will be completed.
How to check Beneficiary list
- After login and verifying the details of the applicant a new page will be displayed on the screen in which data of the beneficiary given.
- Beneficiary data include the name of the applicant, Khata number, and father’s name.
- You can enter the Khata number in the search button and detail of the applicant will be displayed on the screen.
- If you want to edit the information of the beneficiary you have to click on the edit button option.
- After clicking the detail of the beneficiary displayed along with land information and PSS information.
- Check the given detail if the information is correct click on the “verify status” option click on “detailed matched”.
- After that click on options like material status, caste detail, and type of beneficiary.
- Then you have to select the land type and crop type then check status.
- If details are not matched select the option “details are not matched” and select the reason for rejection.
- Then click on submit and save your details will be saved automatically to the server.
YSR Rythu Bharosa installment
Here we provide the details of the installment released by the government of Andra Pradesh and the beneficiary list. Some of the important dates of an installment are given. The amount released in three phases first for Kharif season Rs 7500 and second for the Ravi season Rs 4000 and third for Sankranti Rs 2000. Under the Rythu Bharosa scheme financial assistance of Rs 13500 to farmers of Andra Pradesh.
|First installment||Amount of Rs 5500+2000||May 2020|
|Second installment||Rs 4000||October 2020|
|Third installment||Rs 2000||January 2021|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till date|