In this article, we h6ave provided all the information and necessary details about bsetelanganagov.in, and we did our best to clear your all doubts and confusion regarding this topic. Here we have stated information such as what is BSE Telangana, how you can access its official web portal i.e.,bse.telangana.gov.in login portal 2021, bsetelanganagov.in Login results of ssc etc.
- Visit the official login portal of bse Telangana gov in -> click here.
- Enter username and password.
- Click on the Login button.
How to apply for various courses
- Now you can access all the required information which you want here.
- Here you can apply for various courses.
- You can detail about various courses offered by BSE Telangana.
- You can also download the admission form from this portal of a required course.
Features of the BSE Telangana portal
- Its headquarters is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Decide and prescribes the syllabus, courses, and textbook for school education in the state of Telangana.
- Conducts examinations for the classes like 10th, 10+2, Diploma courses, etc.
- More than 5 lakh students appear annually in the examination conducted by the BSE Telangana.
- At this time more than 8000 schools are affiliated with the BSE Telangana board.
- BSE Telangana board has more than 1550 examination centers all over the state.
- The board also publishes textbooks for the classes from 1st to 12th.
- The board has also opened many distribution and information centers across the state to guide the students to the right path.
What is bsetelanganagov.in?
The title bsetelanganagov means Board of Secondary Education, Telangana. The Board of Secondary Education Telangana (BSE Telangana) is established in the year 2014 in Hyderabad. When it was started back in the year 2014 it was started with only 44 staff members which have now increased to 749 and still counting. The main motive of BSE Telangana is that it acts as an Education Board for the State of Telangana and it prescribes syllabus, courses, instruction to school which falls under it.
It also conducts exams of the courses which fall under it. The main function of this Board is to regulate the system of functioning for the development of education of Secondary Examination for the private and government school under the Government of Telangana. The official website of BSE Telangana is http://bsetelanganagov.in, you can directly visit its site by simply clicking on the given link.
How to download admission form ?
You can download the addmission form by following the step by step process given below.
- First, go to the official website of BSE Telangana which is https://www.bsetelanganagov.in/
- Then on the top of the web page click on the Admission Form.
- After clicking it scroll down a little bit, here you can see a written click here to download the tour admission form.
- Now click on the download box.
- After clicking on the download button your admission form will be downloaded to your device.
Below is the illustration of how the download button or box will look like.
Different course offered by bsetelanganagov.in
- 8th class also known as Middle-Class Examination.
- 10th class also known as Matriculation or Secondary Class Examination.
- 12th class examination also known as Senior Secondary Examination.
- D.ed. and along with it also many other diploma courses are offered.
Circulars offered by bse.telanganagov.in
There are many kinds of circulars in this portal. You can apply to the required circular according to your need. Given below are the different kinds of circulars offered by the portal.
- Apply for verification- this option is for verification, you can verify by different way like email, mobile number, etc.
- Apply for any type of letter- In this application form type you have to write a letter on a simple paper and you have to mention your roll number, class, session, and all the required details on it. Then you have to submit it.
- Apply for a migration certificate- In this section, you can apply for your migration certificate. For a migration certificate, you have to write an application for a migration certificate on paper along with all the necessary details and then submit it.
- Apply for Affiliation/Study center- Here you have to write an application for the allotment of the study center.
- Apply to appear as a private candidate- For this, you have to download the examination form from the website https://www.bsetelanganagov.in/. After that, you have filled the given form with all the required details and then have to submit it.
How to see result on bsetelanganagov.in
Candidates can see their required result by simply following the given below instructions step by step.
- Go to the official website which is https://www.bsetelanganagov.in/.
- Click on the result section of the web page which is situated on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Here candidates have to fill in their respective Registration numbers.
- After entering the registration number you have to click on the submit button.
- After clicking on submitting button candidates can see their result.
|Purpose||State Education Board|
What does bsetelanganagov.in means ?
It is basically a state education board. Its full form is Board of Secondry Education, Telangana.
What is its official web portal ?
The official website portal of the BSE Telangana is https://www.bsetelanganagov.in/.
Where is its Headquarter situated ?
Its headquarter is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana.
What is the contact mail address of BSE telangana ?
Its mailing address is [email protected]