The government of Uttar Pradesh launched the “Manav Sampada” application tool for employee management activities such as promotion, transfer, recruitment, posting, and maintenance of services. Manav Sampada application tool is designed by the NIC UP state center. Here we have provided details and processes on how to log in, update passwords, update contact details, update contact officers, and view/upload documents. Using this portal, government employees of Uttar Pradesh can request for transfer and check the status of the transfer request.
|Name of scheme||Manav Sampada|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||government employee of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme under||State government|
|Benefits||Employee information, transfer request, update profile, View service book, salary slip etc.|
How to login eHRMS
In this article, the reader can go through the step-by-step process to log in “Manav Sampada” portal. This portal is for employees of Basic education, Medical Health and fitness, Rajya Sampatti, and all other departments. To log in follow the steps given below.
- First, open official website of “Manav Sampada” by “click here”.
- Click on eHRMS login on the top right corner of the Home Page.
- Enter employee detail.
- Now you have to select the User department from the dropdown menu consisting of basic education, medical health and fitness, Rajya Sampatti, and all other departments.
- Enter your employee id in the User ID column.
- Enter the password.
- Enter the captcha image shown on the screen and click on the login button.
- After login employee details page will open here with all information of the employee given.
- You can edit the employee detail after login like change password, change contact detail, transfer request, salary
- slip, service book, etc.
eHRMS: How to Update password
If any employee who are registered under “Manav Sampada” want to update password you can update it by login and follow the steps given below:-
- Open the official website of e-HRMS or the “Manav Sampada” website.
- login by entering your detail like employee ID, password, captcha, and department.
- Click on General and select the update password option.
- Enter your current password and new password which you want to update.
- Confirm the new password, enter the captcha code shown on the image, and press the save button.
- Password will update successfully.
How to change contact detail
If any employee of the Uttar Pradesh government wants to change the detail of his/her contact on the “Manav Sampada” portal he/she has to log in and follow the step given below:-
- Open the official website, to open it “click here”.
- Open the login page by entering detail of employees.
- Click on update contact detail in the General section which is on the top right corner.
- After click on update contact detail and enter the contact number you want to update.
- Now click on update your contact will be updated successfully.
eHRMS: How to Upload document
In this section, the employee can upload their qualification document to the “Manav Sampada” portal. An employee can upload a certificate and mark sheet by providing detail of the document and its softcopy. You can also get information about CUIMS login 2021. Here we provide step by step process to upload a document reader can follow the step and fill in accordingly.
- Step 1:- Open the official website by click over here “click here”.
- Step 2:- Click on login option in the top right corner.
- Step 3:- Enter login detail and click on the login button.
- Step 4:- Move the cursor to the top right corner where you find the option “General”.
- Step 5:- From the Dropdown menu of the general section, you find an option to view/upload document.
- Step 6:- Click on view/upload document.
- Step 7:- Now you have to enter your Document detail by selecting category first i.e Educational or another document.
- Step 8:- Select the type of document from the certificate and mark sheet.
- Step 9:- Select qualification name from given option in drop-down menu.
- Step 10:- Now select stream speciality.
- Step 11:- Enter the date of issue of certificate/mark sheet.
- Step 12:- Enter the Roll number or enrollment number.
- Step 13:- Enter issuing authority.
- Step 14:- Now select the document file to upload and upload it.
- Step 15:- Click on submit and your document will be uploaded successfully.
you can view your uploaded document on option by clicking on the view uploaded document.
How to download e service book
- Step 1:- Open the official website.
- Step 2:- Login your employee id using your detail.
- Step 3:- Select the Book option from the top right corner.
- Step 4:- Enter your eHRMS code.
- Step 5:- Click on view service book.
- Step 6:- Your service book will open you can download it by click on the download option of pdf.
- Step 7:- You can save it or take a printout of it.
Online transfer Request: eHRMS
An employee of the state government of Uttar Pradesh can request for transfer online using the “Manav Sampada” portal. Here we provide step by step process to generate a transfer request online.
- Step 1:- Open official website -> http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/.
- Step 2:- Login by entering your login details.
- Step 3:- Select the option of the transfer request from the transfer module from the option given on top.
- Step 4:- Now Online transfer request page will open.
- Step 5:- Select type of request i.e. General or Mutual.
- Step 6:- Select any court case by clicking on ‘YES’ or ‘NO’.
- Step 7:- Now select the reason for the transfer from the given option.
- Terminal illness.
- Physical illness.
- Spouse working.
- Mentally sick child.
eHRMS: How to download salary slip
An employee of the state government can view or download salary slips using the “Manav Sampada” portal. Here we provide a simple step to download the salary slips.
- Step 1: First login using employee detail.
- Step 2: After login click on the payroll option.
- Step 3: From the payroll option select salary slip.
- Step 4: Now fill in employee salary detail.
- Step 5: Select year and month to generate the salary slip of that particular month.
- Step 6: Click on the search option.
- Step 7: Your salary slip will generate successfully you can download and save it.