The Uttar Pradesh Government has launched UP Shadi Anudan Online Registration 2021 to provide financial assistance to poor families of the state. You can UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 Online Registration @shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in Uttar Pradesh. The poor families can apply for Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Registration and get financial assistance for their Daughter’s marriage.
In this article, we are going to share all the details, eligibility, online Registration, required documents, and how to check the application status of UP Shadi Anudan Online Registration. Apart from this, benefits and features regarding UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 online registration.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 Online Registration
According to the 2019’s PPPs International Comparison Program, 6.7% of India’s population live their life below the poverty line. And 2020 Covid19 pandemic has added a notable number to this calculation. Therefore, The UP Government has launched UP Shadi Anudan Yojana for financially weaker, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Under which, Rs. 51,000 will be provided to poor families for their daughter’s marriage.
You can visit the official website to know about more UP Shadi Anudan online UP Yojana details. To avail of the benefits of UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Registration 2021, the eligible daughter must be at minimum 18 years old and the age of the groom must be minimum of 21 years old at the time of the wedding. Apart from this, the Uttar Pradesh government also working to increase the employment rate of the state by launching schemes such as UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Registration 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana|
|Started by||The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||Poor Families of UP State|
|Aim||To provide financial help of Rs. 51000 to poor families for their daughter’s marriage.|
The government can assist in the marriage of up to two girls from a family. If you have more than two girls, You can only receive the advantage of the scheme for any two girls. You can visit the official website to check UP Shadi Anudan status 2021.
Shadi Anudan online UP Registration 2021
If the applicant is eligible he can apply for the UP Vivah Panjikaran process. The following are the benefits of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana online registration 2021.
- This scheme is a great initiative as now the poor families will get the financial help of Rs. 51000 from the Uttar Pradesh government.
- This scheme covers Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, General Classes and minorities also.
- This scheme will bring the change in the backward thinking of society as they also think their daughter as burden.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021
There are different income criteria for urban and rural households for financial support under UP Vivah Panjikaran Process. For a rural area, the family income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 46080. For an Urban family, the family income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 56460. The other important points related to the eligibility criteria of UP Shaadi Anudan Yojana 2021:
- The applicant should be the resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- This scheme is only applicable for the families who have BPL Card or belongs to Backward classes.
- To avail of the benefits of UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Registration 2021, the eligible daughter must be at minimum 18 years old and the age of the groom must be minimum of 21 years old at the time of the wedding.
- The applicant must have an bank account in any nationalized bank.
- The applicant can only apply for Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan online registration when the marriage of the girl is fixed.
Important Note– UP Shaadi Anudan money will be transferred to the applicant’s account only at the time of marriage. If you want to apply as well, you can do so 90 days before or after the wedding to avail all the benefits under the Uttar Pradesh Anudan Online Yojana.
Required Documents (शादी अनुदान हेतु आवश्यक दस्तावेज)
- ID Proof such as Aadhaar card
- Caste Certificate
- Family’s income certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Statement
- Mobile number
- 2 Passport size photos
- Wedding Card or other related documents of marriage.
How to apply for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Application Process?
If you want to apply for UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021, here are the steps:
- First, go and visit the official website of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana by clicking here.
- Click on the registration option for UP Shadu Anudan Yojana 2021 Online registration.
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Form 2021.
- Next, upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- You can also download or take print of submitted registration form for future reference.
UP Shadi Anudan status 2021(शादी अनुदान आवेदन की स्थिति 2021)
- First, go and visit the official website of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana.
- Click on the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Status tab.
- The new page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Application number, Bank Account numbr and password.
- Click on login tab and you can check your UP Shadi Anudan Application Status.
How much money is granted under Shadi Anudan Yojana?
Under UP Shadi Anudan Scheme, the UP Government will provide financial help from Rs. 51000 to Rs.55000.
How can you apply for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana?
First, you have to visit www.shadianudan.upsc.gov.in and then follow the above-mentioned steps to apply for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana.
What are the required documents for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana?
1. Aadhar Card
2. Caste Certificate
3. Income Certificate
4. Bank Account
5. Mobile number
6. Marriage Certificate or card