UP Internship Yojana Registration 2021- The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Aditya Nath Yogi has declared UP Internship Yojana to provide financial help to the youths of the State. UP Internship Scheme 2021 apply online up.gov.in. With the help of filling UP Internship Scheme 2021 online form, the youth of Uttar Pradesh can gain employment experience in various sectors.
In this article, we are going to discuss UP internship Yojana registration at up.gov.in internship yojana, Uttar Pradesh internship scheme 2021 online form, eligibility criteria, and other related information. Apart from this, you can also check the UP Internship 2500 Online application process as the interns will get the stipend of Rs 2500. All 10th, 12th, and graduate students would be sent to various technical institutes and enterprises under UP Internship Scheme.
UP Gov Inup Internship Yojana 2021
Unemployment is always one of the very crucial issues in the country. The lack of technical and non-technical skill training is a major reason for youth unemployment. To address the issue of youth unemployment, the state of Uttar Pradesh has launched the UP Internship Scheme 2021 online form. UP Gov internship Yojana will help the youths in getting training and be prepared for employment in the future. Under UP Internship Yojana, the youth are also entitled to receive a stipend.
To fill out the UP Internship scheme 2021 online form, the students have to visit the UP internship scheme official website. You will also get to know all the information about the monthly stipend, Internship programs, eligibility criteria, and other related information of UP Internship Yojana 2021. Also check another great scheme of the UP government for the students of the state – UP Free laptop Yojana 2021
How to apply for UP Internship Scheme 2021 Registration?
UP Internship Yojana is a great initiative to prepare the youth of the state for upcoming job opportunities. Our Chief Minister announced UP Gov Internship Yojana on 9 February 2020. If you want to UP Internship Yojana Apply Online, here are the steps to fill UP internship scheme 2021 online form.
- First, You have to visit the up.gov.in Internship Yojana official website.
- To save you time we have provided the link of UP Internship Scheme official Website.
- Next, on the home page search for UP Internship Scheme 2021.
- The New page will UP Internship Scheme online form will open on your screen.
- Here enter the following details: Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Age, Phone Number, Email ID, Qualifications, and other related details.
- After filling in all the details, Scan all the required documents.
- Now, Check all the details and upload all the scanned documents.
- Click on the submit button to complete the UP Internship Yojana application online process.
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- All the educational certificate
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Statement
- Passport Size Photo
Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Apply (Offline)
If you want to submit Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Apply Offline, Here are the steps:
- First, the applicant has to visit the nearest state employment office.
- You can inquire about the UP Internship Yojana Application form with the official there.
- Fill out the form and attach the photocopies of all required documents.
- At last, submit it to the officer to enroll your name under this scheme.
- The applicant should be in their 10th, 12th, or Graduation year.
- UP Gov INUP Internship Scheme is open to students who are natives of Uttar Pradesh.
- There are two frames under Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme: 6 Month Training Course and 1 Year Training Course.
- The students will be get selected according to their talent, knowledge, abilities, and skills.
Benefits of UP.gov.in internship Yojana
- In Uttar Pradesh, men and women who are doing an internship for 6 months to a year, are entitled to receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 2500.
- The UP Internship Scheme would provide complete assistance to the females to be prepared for employment after the completion of their internship.
- This initiative allows young people and newcomers to the state to participate in an Internship course and get training in various technical or non-technical fields.
- Youths who have completed their Class X, Class XII, and Graduation will be connected to a variety of technologies enterprises, and industries through the internship courses.
- This state administration has intended to connect roughy 5 Lakh students with this scheme in order to provide them with the most possible benefits.
- All students in 10th and 12th classes, as well as Graduates in Universities, will be eligible to apply for UP Internship Yojana 2021.
What is the period of Internship under the UP Internship Scheme?
The duration of the Internships will be 6 months or 1 year.
The official notification will release on which portal?
You can see all the notifications related to the UP Internship Scheme on the official portal of the Employment Department of Uttar Pradesh.
How can I apply for UP Internship Yojana 2021?
You can visit the official website and follow the above-mentioned steps for UP Internship Yojana 2021 registration.